Of course they have. Not only is the music great, they really know how to use social media to promote. Congrats Crew. You deserve the success.
And how to get the album…..
Up All Night
|3||3||Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Jersey’s Best: The Very Best Of
|5||2||Jack White [US]
|8||10||The Black Keys
I’ll Do It All Over Again
“By Invisible Children’s own admission, only 31% of all the funds they receive go toward actually helping anyone [pdf]. The rest go to line the pockets of the three people in charge of the organization, to pay for their travel expenses (over $1 million in the last year alone) and to fund their filmmaking business (also over a million) — which is quite an effective way to make more money, as clearly illustrated by the fact that so many can’t seem to stop forwarding their well-engineered emotional blackmail to everyone they’ve ever met”
This is a picture of Jason Russell, Bobby Bailey and Laren Poole, the filmmakers who founded Invisible Children and made Kony 2012.
The viral film was created by Invisible Children, a charity that seeks to end the conflict in Uganda and raises awareness about the use of child soldiers and other human rights abuses by Kony and the LRA.
But some activists have voiced concerns about the methods used by Invisible Children to raise awareness.
Jedediah Jenkins, director of idea development for Invisible Children, called the criticism “myopic” and said the film represented a “tipping point” in that it got young people to care about an issue on the other side of the planet that doesn’t affect them.
But in November, a Foreign Affairs article pointedly challenged the tactics used by Invisible Children and other nonprofits working in the region to raise awareness. “Such organizations have manipulated facts for strategic purposes, exaggerating the scale of LRA abductions and murders and emphasizing the LRA’s use of innocent children as soldiers, and portraying Kony — a brutal man, to be sure — as uniquely awful, a Kurtz-like embodiment of evil,” the magazine wrote.
HELP ALL THE CHILD SOLDIERS.
From all the attention and energy being poured into Uganda and Kony one may think so, but you would be incorrect. Children have been used in Wars for decades now, and I must say I was shocked by how many people had no idea this has been going on for decades now. Fuck, read more ignorance is not bliss, it is sad.
So, just some of the other countries that still use Child Soldiers, or did when they were at ‘War’, which could break out at any time are……
ANGOLA, SRI LANKA, SIERRA LEONE, BURUNDI, CHAD, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CONGO, RAWANDA, SOMALIA, ZIMBABWE, BURMA, KURDISTAN, NEPAL, PHILLIPINES, NEPAL, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, LIBERIA, GUINEA, YEMEN SUDAN………..
While there is little doubt Kony has been bad for decades, Uganda is hardly the only Country where this is happening, so it is good to get attention to the hell of being a child soldier, the focus for me needs to be on every child soldier in the WORLD, not just in one country.
GO HERE TO HELP AND MORE INFORMATION.
♥ me with $
- Granny Herald Pushes Heteronormilization Big Time With Moronic House Homo Lee Suckling.
- The 2015 Auckland Pride Festival And Parade Organizers Are Tripping Balls.
- WATCH - 'Black Mirror' - Xmas Special Trailer.
- WATCH - 'Star Wars: Episode VII Trailer' - George Lucas' Special Edition,
- WATCH - Adam Lambert And Talent Free Zones Do 'Somebody To Love' On 'The X Factor'.
- Catholic Bishops Signal Shift in Tone, Acknowledge 'Positive' Aspects of Gay Relationships....
- Kiwi Olympic Rower Robert Manson Comes Out.
- 'Whale Oil' Employee Busted For P.
- Kiwi Olympic Rower Robert Manson Comes Out.
- 'The Cosby Show' Star Raven Symone Joins Long List of Women Accusing Bill Cosby of Rape.
- Disney And Taika Waititi To Animate 'Moana' - With Maui As A Character.
- Dear Stuff, Michael Phelps Girlfriend Was Not Born A 'Boy'.
- adam lambert
- closet case
- Doctor Who
- glee season 2
- glee season 3
- lady gaga
- music video
- my boyfriend
- New Zealand
- season 2
- true blood
- LEARN – State Of Gay Life In Sri Lanka. on
- Craig Platt – Hitting People Is Not Allowed – Even At Skate Parks. on
- Kiwi Olympic Rower Robert Manson Comes Out. on
- Catholic Bishops Signal Shift in Tone, Acknowledge ‘Positive’ Aspects of Gay Relationships…. on
- LOOK – Anderson Cooper Finds A Bigger Power Bottom Than His Closet Ass. on
- ‘Da Vinci’s Demons’ Featuring A Heterosexual Leonardo Da Vinci Gets Renewed. on
- “New York Times” Interview Asks Zachary Quinto’s About His Sexual Orientation. on
- ZM Online Attacks Polly Gillespie Over Her Plastic Surgery. on
- Charlie Hunnam Going Full Frontal For ‘Sons Of Anarchy’? on
- WATCH – LIKE A G6 PARODY: LIKE A CHEESE STICK by LADY BUNNY. on