SO WHO PROVIDES THE BEST NEWS COVERAGE? THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. TVNZ WILL BE SO PISSED OFF. NEAT.
TV3′s coverage averaged a 9.0 rating and 27.5% share in the 25-54 demographic. In comparison, TV One’s coverage averaged a 7.3 rating and a 22. 1% share.
BEST HEADLINE EVER. HERE HER ‘MONSTERS’ TO BUST BULLYING ADELE TO WATCH?
ABC’s Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (5.8 million, 1.8) and A Very Gaga Thanksgiving (5.4 million, 1.6 )
THE SHOW IS VERY OLD FASHIONED. AND THE HISTORY IS RUBBISH.
The ABC dramas took some serious hits in the adults 18-49 demographic, with new series Pan Am dropping 27% to a 1.9 rating/5 share and 6.4 million viewers, according to preliminary ratings. (Death watch alert! When a show hits the 1 rating range, its chances for renewal drop precipitously. Just saying).
WELL BOO HOO. NOT SINCE ROSIE SAT ON THE COUCH GUSHING OVER TOM CRUISE HAVE WE HAD SUCH A KING CLOSET CASE ON DAYTIME TV. IF HE COMES OUT AND CAN ACTUALLY BE HIMSELF ON AIR THEN THE RATINGS WILL IMPROVE. WHILST HE INSISTS ON ONLY PUSHING HIS PAST HE WILL NOT CONNECT WITH HIS AUDIENCE.
Cable news’ silver daddy Anderson Cooper premiered his new talk show yesterday, and in addition to it not being so great, it didn’t fare terribly well in the ol’ ratings department. Compare Anderson’s 1.1 share to, let’s say for no reason at all just totally out of the blue, a show like Ellen’s 2.6 share, and that is not good
Have they killed the cash cow?
People don’t want ‘nice’.
The season premiere of the pivotal 10th season of Fox’s American Idol fell in the ratings compared to last year.
Idol drew 26.2 million viewers, down 13 percent. Among the key adult demo, the show earned a 9.7 adults 18-49 rating, down 18 percent from 2010′s opener. The largest declines were among younger viewers, with teen viewership down 28 percent.
The 18-49 drop represents the lowest-rated premiere for Idol since its 2002 summer debut, and the biggest drop ever for the show between seasons.
Ratings did go up during the show. So they have that to hang onto……….
- VICTORY - Old Dogs & New Tricks SEASON 3 Reaches $10,000 Film Raising Goal.WATCH - Raven - 'Dancing On My Own'.LOOK - True For Political Parties World Wide It Seems.BREAKING - Alan Chambers Apologizes to Gay Community, Exodus International to Shut Down.Happy Fortieth Birthday 'The Rocky Horror Show'.
- Miss Alex MChrisDRHSteve GrayJohn Parker
- LEARN - Why No Torrents Of 'The Name Of The Doctor' Have Appeared?UPDATE - The 'Doctor Who' Finale Has NOT Leaked.In Defence Of Anne Rice And Her Facebook 'Fans'.Gay Publisher Norm Kent Likes Food And Sports But Not Adam Lambert.BREAKING - 'Old Dogs And New Tricks' Loses Lead Actor With Ryland Shelton Suddenly Quitting The Show.
- In Defence Of Anne Rice And Her Facebook 'Fans'.LEARN - Why No Torrents Of 'The Name Of The Doctor' Have Appeared?UPDATE - The 'Doctor Who' Finale Has NOT Leaked.Scribe Wants Answers In Jesse Ryder Street Bashing - 'No-One Gets Attacked In Christchurch For No Reason'.Omar Borkan Al Gala Exiled From Saudi Arabia For Being Too 'Hot'.
- adam lambert
- closet case
- Doctor Who
- glee season 2
- glee season 3
- lady gaga
- music video
- my boyfriend
- New Zealand
- season 2
- true blood
- Miss Alex M on Are We Allowed To Mention James Gandolfini’s Massive Weight Problem As A Contributing Factor To His Death yet?
- Chris on Opera Singer Chase Douglas Offers $500 In Exchange For Expunged Record Of Three Nasty Assault Charges.
- DRH on WATCH – “The Church Doesn’t Like the People to Grow Up.” – Bishop John Shelby Spong.
- Steve Gray on NEIL PATRICK HARRIS – Enough Of Nasty, Child Hating, Flat Singing, Prick Hosting The Tony Awards.
- John Parker on NEIL PATRICK HARRIS – Enough Of Nasty, Child Hating, Flat Singing, Prick Hosting The Tony Awards.
- samuel daniel on So, Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Nothing Changes But Yanks Go Nuts.
- LOOK – Kiwi Olympic Speed Skater Blake Skjellerup Still Standing Up For Russian Gays. | the real STEVE GRAY on Can Johnny Weir Shut The Fuck Up And Stop Enabling Gay Hate In Russia.
- Steve Gray on WATCH – ‘Smash’ Has ‘The Big Finish’.
- funbunn40 on WATCH – ‘Smash’ Has ‘The Big Finish’.
- Steve Gray on ABC Family Spokesperson- “I Have Nothing New To Report” On “Bunheads”.