I wonder what Lady Gaga thinks of this empty bowl?
ABOVE IS WHAT BOY GEORGE TWEETED….AND THE FOULNESS BEING DUMPED ON HIM……..PRICELESS.
MY GODS GAGA. YOU FANS ARE JUST GROSS. WELL, THE MORONIC ONES WHO SEEM TO THINK YOU ARE GOD AND HAVE SMALL LIVES AND HAVE TO ATTACK ANYONE THAT STRAYS INTO THEIR LITTLE LIVES NOT SINGING THE PRAISES OF GAGA. IT SEEMS TO CONSIST OF LOTS OF NAME CALLING AND STUPIDITY.
BUT IS ALSO INTERESTING SEEING WHAT LADY GAGA TWEETS NOW. IT IS ALL ABOUT HER…’WATCH MY THANKSGIVING SPECIAL’……….’WATCH MY NEW VIDEO’……………’OH MONSTERS, I AM SO NEAT AND ORIGINAL’. ANY ATTEMPT TO PASS INFORMATION ON OR POSITIVITY IS GONE NOW AND IS ALL JUST SELF PROMOTION. SHE IS MISSING OPPORTUNITIES AND HER FANS, WELL SOME OF THEM, ARE TOTALLY FOUL.
SORT THIS MESS OUT, AGAIN GAGA.
Brit Sean Duffy will serve 18 weeks behind bars for mocking deceased girls. The 25-year-old liked to taunt grieving families on Facebook and parody the victims on YouTube. His actions reportedly led one teen to overdose on drugs.
The ruling against Duffy is the harshest possible, said the Telegraph, and includes a five year order to stay away from social networking sites and register new internet devices with the police, according to the Guardian. The behavior at issue includes:
- After Natasha M., 15, was hit and killed by a passenger train, posted comments like “I fell asleep on the track lolz” to her Facebook tribute page and later uploaded a YouTube video called “Tasha the Tank Engine,” which superimposed Natash’a face on a picture of the well known children’s TV character Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Posted images titled “Lauren’s rotting body” and “Lauren’s epifit” to a mock Facebook tribute page for Lauren D., 14, who died at home of an epilepsy attack. Topped this off with a YouTube video proclaiming “Happy Mother’s Day,” depicting a coffin, and reading, “I don’t know why you’re all crying down there, it’s soaking here in hell.”
- One of Lauren’s friends took a drug overdose after being incorrectly blamed for Duffy’s hate campaign, according to the Telegraph.
- Defaced pictures of Hayley B., 16, who had died in a car crash, adding crosses over her eyes and stitches over her forehead. Commented under a picture of flowers at the crash site, “Used car for sale, one useless owner.”
- For Jordan C., 14, after she was stabbed to death, “Duffy created a group called ‘Jordan C. in pieces’ with a profile picture of a knife with blood dripping off it,” said the Guardian. “A further YouTube video was also made which contained pictures of his eyes crossed out and slashes across his face.”
Duffy suffers from Asbergers, is unemployed, and drinks alone at home in a “miserable existence,” the court was told. He was also warned about similar behavior two years ago.
LAND OF THE FREE?
As Congressman Paul Ryan cracked a joke about him, Tom Nielsen found himself face down on the floor being handcuffed by police. The 71-year-old retired plumber from Kenosha was thrown to the ground, placed in handcuffs, and arrested for trespassing and resisting arrest after objecting to Ryan’s plans to gut Social Security and Medicare during his congressman’s only public appearance scheduled during the August recess — a $15 Rotary Club luncheon in West Allis on Tuesday.
Nielsen repeatedly told police that he wasn’t fighting them and that he didn’t want to make any trouble. He also told them several times that he had a broken shoulder. Police officers ignored his comments as they wrestled him to the ground despite his howls of pain.
Nielsen’s comment to Ryan at the luncheon, his arrest, and Ryan’s joke are all captured on video available here.