Miranda Lambert, honey, you so totally rock.
Lambert began slamming the “Look At Me Now” singer — who won a Grammy for Best R&B Album for his release F.A.M.E. — at the ceremony Sunday, tweeting, “I don’t get it. He beat on a girl,” referring to Brown’s infamous felony assault of ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. And it seems Lambert has only continued her digs on Brown, bringing up the singer at a concert at the University of Massachusetts Thursday. Lambert produced a poster for audiences reading “Take Notes Chris Brown” just prior to her performance of “Gunpowder and Lead.” The subject of the tune? A woman who decides to kill her abusive husband.
Said Lambert after showing the poster to her fans: “Get a good picture now, put it on Twitter … I’ve been in a world of hurt with Chris Brown fans lately … but see, I just have to speak my mind because where I come from, beating up on a woman is never okay.” She continued: “So that’s why my daddy taught me early on in life how to use a shotgun.”
♥ me with $
- WATCH - Tau Henare Wonders If Lorde Lives With Epilepsy - We Wonder If He Lives With Stupidity
- WATCH - Cary Nokey - 'American Dream'.
- WATCH - Taylor Swift Parody - "Shake and Bake" Starring Danny Franzese
- WATCH - Shangela Rocks.
- Dear Stuff, John Key Did Not Apologize To Whale Oil.
- Catholic Bishops Signal Shift in Tone, Acknowledge 'Positive' Aspects of Gay Relationships....
- Kiwi Olympic Rower Robert Manson Comes Out.
- REMEMBER - The Top Floor Play-Ground At Farmers In Auckland.
- 'Whale Oil' Employee Busted For P.
- WATCH - John Key Does 'Wrecking Ball'.
- Richard 'Jaws' Kiel Has Died.
- WATCH - 'American Horror Story:Freak Show' Long Real Trailer.
- adam lambert
- closet case
- Doctor Who
- glee season 2
- glee season 3
- lady gaga
- music video
- my boyfriend
- New Zealand
- season 2
- true blood
- Craig Platt – Hitting People Is Not Allowed – Even At Skate Parks. on
- Kiwi Olympic Rower Robert Manson Comes Out. on
- Catholic Bishops Signal Shift in Tone, Acknowledge ‘Positive’ Aspects of Gay Relationships…. on
- LOOK – Anderson Cooper Finds A Bigger Power Bottom Than His Closet Ass. on
- ‘Da Vinci’s Demons’ Featuring A Heterosexual Leonardo Da Vinci Gets Renewed. on
- “New York Times” Interview Asks Zachary Quinto’s About His Sexual Orientation. on
- ZM Online Attacks Polly Gillespie Over Her Plastic Surgery. on
- Charlie Hunnam Going Full Frontal For ‘Sons Of Anarchy’? on
- WATCH – LIKE A G6 PARODY: LIKE A CHEESE STICK by LADY BUNNY. on
- Joan Rivers Admits Her Betrayal Of Johnny Carson Lead To Her Having To Become ‘The Cunt Of Comedy’. on