And then the Police were cleared in a Grand Jury Case, which is grotesque. But now this…..
The U.S. Attorney’s Office said it will review the shooting death of Kenneth Chamberlain Sr. by White Plains police, one day after a Westchester County grand jury voted not to indict the officers.
The announcement comes after lawyers for the Chamberlain family sent a written request to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Preet Bharara, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, asking for “a criminal investigation” into the Nov. 19, 2011, incident.
“Consistent with our office’s practices in cases of this kind,” The U.S. Attorney’s Office said in a statement, “we will review all of the available evidence with respect to the death of Kenneth Chamberlain, including the evidence collected during the state’s investigation, to determine whether there were any violations of the federal criminal civil rights laws.”
Chamberlain, 68, was killed at the end of an hourlong standoff with officers who were dispatched to his 135 S. Lexington Ave. apartment shortly after 5 a.m., when a medical alert device went off — apparently by accident. The standoff ended when Carelli shot Chamberlain in the chest, saying he fired because Chamberlain lunged at Police Sgt. Keith Martin with a butcher knife.
The Westchester District Attorney says no police officers will be charged in the fatal shooting of Kenneth Chamberlain Sr. after a grand jury declined to indict any of the officers involved. Chamberlain, a 68-year-old African American and former Marine, was shot dead in his own home in White Plains, New York, after he mistakenly set off his LifeAid medical alert pendant. We air newly released audio and video of the shooting, as well from his sister’s call to police as she tried to defuse the situation.
- WATCH - Hot Farmer Guys Do A 'Fresh Prince' Rip Off.WATCH - Ten Minutes Of Live Video Bombing.WATCH - Zachary Quinto presents 'BREAKUP AT A WEDDING'.BUY - Japanese Toilet Candy.David Chase on James Gandolfini - 'Genius'.
- ChrisDRHSteve GrayJohn Parkersamuel daniel
- LEARN - Why No Torrents Of 'The Name Of The Doctor' Have Appeared?UPDATE - The 'Doctor Who' Finale Has NOT Leaked.In Defence Of Anne Rice And Her Facebook 'Fans'.Gay Publisher Norm Kent Likes Food And Sports But Not Adam Lambert.BREAKING - 'Old Dogs And New Tricks' Loses Lead Actor With Ryland Shelton Suddenly Quitting The Show.
- In Defence Of Anne Rice And Her Facebook 'Fans'.LEARN - Why No Torrents Of 'The Name Of The Doctor' Have Appeared?UPDATE - The 'Doctor Who' Finale Has NOT Leaked.Scribe Wants Answers In Jesse Ryder Street Bashing - 'No-One Gets Attacked In Christchurch For No Reason'.Omar Borkan Al Gala Exiled From Saudi Arabia For Being Too 'Hot'.
- adam lambert
- closet case
- Doctor Who
- glee season 2
- glee season 3
- lady gaga
- music video
- my boyfriend
- New Zealand
- season 2
- true blood
- Chris on Opera Singer Chase Douglas Offers $500 In Exchange For Expunged Record Of Three Nasty Assault Charges.
- DRH on WATCH – “The Church Doesn’t Like the People to Grow Up.” – Bishop John Shelby Spong.
- Steve Gray on NEIL PATRICK HARRIS – Enough Of Nasty, Child Hating, Flat Singing, Prick Hosting The Tony Awards.
- John Parker on NEIL PATRICK HARRIS – Enough Of Nasty, Child Hating, Flat Singing, Prick Hosting The Tony Awards.
- samuel daniel on So, Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Nothing Changes But Yanks Go Nuts.
- LOOK – Kiwi Olympic Speed Skater Blake Skjellerup Still Standing Up For Russian Gays. | the real STEVE GRAY on Can Johnny Weir Shut The Fuck Up And Stop Enabling Gay Hate In Russia.
- Steve Gray on WATCH – ‘Smash’ Has ‘The Big Finish’.
- funbunn40 on WATCH – ‘Smash’ Has ‘The Big Finish’.
- Steve Gray on ABC Family Spokesperson- “I Have Nothing New To Report” On “Bunheads”.
- Jill on ABC Family Spokesperson- “I Have Nothing New To Report” On “Bunheads”.