Dear Ryan Murphy, How Many Episodes Work Do I Have On Season 4 Of ‘Glee’ – Love, Your Cast.
OK, if I was core cast on ‘Glee’ right around now i really would be wondering hoe much work I had in the upcoming season. And if I am free to take that film I was offered that shoots between September and January as I have no idea when I am shooting on ‘Glee’. And the big question, how many episodes will I have this season and, let us be honest, it seems I really should have made myself open during pilot season for work as you seem to have little idea how much work I will have this season. And whilst I finally have your attention…..
1. Get rid of the potato faced Irish ‘Glee project’ winner. Can’t sing, can’t dance, has zero appeal.
2. I know FOX has forced you to do another Britney episode to tie in with her launch as judge on ‘The X Factor’, but please stay away from the tribute episode. They are awful. Except for parts of the Michael ep that actually did tell the story…..
And this was just sex on legs.
But no, they blow chunks. Quit them.
3. Change the arrangement of songs and do not just do karaoke versions. You even said this yourself on ‘The Glee project this week after ADHD guy did the amazing version of ‘Fix You’.
REMEMBER THE MUSIC IS BEST USED WHEN THE ARRANGEMENT CHANGES AND IT IS ALSO COMMENTING AND FURTHERING THE STORY.
4. This is what you have left your writers room to work with………You bastard!
5. Show the emotion the characters are experiencing with songs.
See all music videos Glee Cast
So, in closing, can we have closure or a contract. Thanks.